Forte Payment Systems is a professional high-tech company that provides merchant accounts and payment processing solutions. Our work environment is not like most. Don’t mistake our casual easy-going attitude for laziness. We work hard, but we also know that people are more productive when they are happy. Hard work is rewarded with competitive salaries, an extensive benefits package and fun activities such as office game tournaments, family picnics, monthly lunches and more.
We are looking for a Software Developer III who will be responsible for developing software with a focus on web-based technologies.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Create and maintain web apps using Angular JS, Node JS, C#, MVC, CSS.
- Work with project owners to complete issues in a timely manner.
- Work with deployment team to move your code into production.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in applications.
- Analyze technical requirements involved in the implementation of new features or modification of existing features, including:
- Assessing the functional and technical requirements.
- Suggesting feasible alternatives.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work.
- Submitting the results of the analysis to the Director, Web Development.
- Mentor and assist junior developers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education/ Experience:
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience in a Software Development role.
- Must have bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have 1+ experience with Angular JS 2.0 , Node JS and ASP.Net Core.
- Must have 3-5 year’s experience on:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC
- MS-SQL Tables, Views, Stored Procedures
- CSS, HTML, Responsive CSS
- Must have working knowledge of:
- Web frameworks – Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb.
- Cloud Services such as Amazon Web Services.
- Front-end – debugging tools and procedures.
- Web Services – Restful, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SOAP
- Mercurial, Git
- Must have ability to:
- Prioritize work and address multiple tasks concurrently.
- Troubleshoot reported issues, ensuring the successful execution of processes.
- Provide support to the user community via technical problem analysis and resolution.
- Must have commitment to quality and customer service.
- Must have ability to work effectively under stressful working conditions.
- Must be able to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Must have ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy work environment.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external customers in a clear, concise and understandable manner both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively under extreme pressure.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess the ability to research issues and resolve customer’s issues in a timely and appropriate manner.