We’re an intimate, impassioned company growing pretty darn fast. In fact, we made the Inc. 5000 for eight straight years. But that doesn’t mean we’re rapidly expanding beyond our waistband. We’re carefully selecting determined, open and creative people that want to be a part of something great. We’re Forte, and we simplify payments for merchants and developers by offering smart, strong payment solutions. Busy, busy builders.
We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
You’d work under the Director of Marketing in a small group of six. Our world? We operate under a schedule that ebbs and flows with an ever-changing workflow. At times it’s blinders on, tunnel-vision time. The work comes hard and fast with suggestions, changes and curve balls to keep you on your toes. Other times, we get to relax. Brainstorm through afternoons without ceilings.
We work together, we fret and discuss, we reconsider and redo. You need to own your work, but not cling to it. Confidence is cool, but ego? Not so much. We’re in the business of opening doors, not closing them. But we firmly believe in enjoying the ride. And celebrating, when we get the job done right.
Our Marketing Coordinator will:
- Assist in the implementation, execution, and reporting of all marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Take the lead role in reporting, analytics, and dashboards within our Salesforce CRM
- Assist in identifying creating, and implementing creative and sustainable ideas for lead generation
- Take the lead role in our event planning and tradeshow initiatives – research, planning, implementation, feedback, reporting
- Take a lead role in the coordination and execution of content marketing strategies – a constant presence in activities and analytics within Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Coordinates the planning, implementation, and tracking of our email marketing initiatives
- Take the lead role in coordinating and tracking expenses and spending within campaigns
- Serve as the marketing department representative for multiple outside vendors
- Assist in the execution of our social media marketing strategies
- Have a little fun doing it
- Bachelor’s degree that relates to this job or relevant experience
- 1+ years relevant experience
- Experience in tradeshow and event planning
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools
- Project management – develop project plans, coordinate projects, communicate changes/progress/setbacks/next steps, complete projects on time
- Understand self-management and autonomous working situations – demonstrates planning and organizational skills, prioritizes and plans work activities
- Must be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Perks of the palace:
- Serious PTO
- Optional compressed schedule
- Casual dress
- Get laid back. Bust out your favorite tees.
- Full medical benefits and fitness club reimbursements. We want you healthy, and we’ll even give you money for it.
- Double monthly luncheons. You get one with the whole company, one with the department. That’s two food parties every month.
- Pooch policy. Go ahead, bring them in. They’ll get plenty of attention.
- 401K - We’ve not only got one, we’ll match.
- Outings, events, and friendly competitions. We go to baseball games, rally each other in ping-pong and overdo it on BBQ.