We’re an intimate, impassioned company growing pretty darn fast. In fact, we made the Inc. 5000 for eight straight years. But that doesn’t mean we’re rapidly expanding beyond our waistband. We’re carefully selecting determined, open and creative people that want to be a part of something great. We’re Forte, and we simplify payments for merchants and developers by offering smart, strong payment solutions. Busy, busy builders.
We’re on the lookout for a Channel Marketing Specialist to join our team.
You’d work under the Director of Marketing in a small group of six. Our world? We operate under a schedule that ebbs and flows with an ever-changing workflow. At times it’s blinders on, tunnel-vision time. The work comes hard and fast with suggestions, changes and curve balls to keep you on your toes. Other times, we get to relax. Brainstorm through afternoons without ceilings.
We work together, we fret and discuss, we reconsider and redo. You need to own your work, but not cling to it. Confidence is cool, but ego? Not so much. We’re in the business of opening doors, not closing them. But we firmly believe in enjoying the ride. And celebrating, when we get the job done right.
Our Channel Marketing Specialist will:
- Develop and build B2B integrated marketing programs and campaigns to grow individual sales channels
- Provide clear direction, mapping and process flows for all channel marketing strategies
- Identify, create and implement creative and sustainable ideas for lead generation
- Align marketing planning and initiatives to meet and exceed lead and opportunity goals for our channel strategies
- Be responsible for the ultimate ownership of process, protocols, data analytics and reporting aspects of all channel campaign activities and initiatives
- Provide consistent and diversified lead generating tactics and sources
- Research industry trends and drive innovation within channel marketing strategies
- Provide seamless engagement and alignment of strategies with sales and marketing teams
- Implement a fluid, repeatable and trackable feedback system
- Have a little fun doing it
- Bachelor’s degree that relates to this job
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Big, fancy brain
- Experience in B2B channel marketing (payments industry experience a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Project management – develop project plans, coordinate projects, communicate changes/progress/setbacks/next steps, complete projects on time
- Understand self-management and autonomous working situations – demonstrates planning and organizational skills, prioritizes and plans work activities
- Must be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Perks of the palace:
- Serious PTO
- Optional compressed schedule
- Casual dress
- Get laid back. Bust out your favorite tees.
- Medical benefits and fitness club reimbursements
- Double monthly luncheons, You get one with the whole company, one with the department. That’s two food parties every month.
- Pooch policy, Go ahead, bring them in. They’ll get plenty of attention.
- 401K, we’ve not only got one, we’ll match.
- Outings, events, and friendly competitions
- We go to baseball games, rally each other in ping-pong and overdo it on BBQ.